Purification, Conjugation, Fragmentation
You can rely on our professionnal team to quickly and efficiently label your antibodies.
Our antibody labeling service is competitive with antibody labeling kits.
We cover all your needs:
- Enzyme labeling (peroxydase, alcalin phosphatase, oxydase glucose, b-galactosidase)
- Fluorescent labeling (Fluorescein (FITC), Rhodamine (TRITC), Cyanine, Phycoerythrin)
- Development of labeling protocol with all commercial labels
Antibody activity is supported by a small region that represents only 2% of the molecule. The rest of the molecule can lead to undesired effects :
- in detection methods, the whole antibody can generate non-specific interactions (background signal)
- for therapeutic use, the antibody has an immunogenicity that can cause anaphylactic shocks
The antibodies can be treated to obtain fragments F(ab')2 or Fab. The F(ab')2 fragments have a much better apparent affinity and hold their property of precipitation thanks to their bivalent form. The Fab fragments are monovalent. They are particularly recommended to hit hard-to-reach targets when molecule diffusion is a limiting factor.